How to report pot holes?

Please report Pot Holes directly to the Department of Public Works at 508-261-7335, the Highway Division at 508-261-7336 or via the Pot Hole Email.  Please note Pot Holes found on State maintained roadways should be reported to MassDOT District 5 Dispatch at 508-884-4213.

Show All Answers

1. How to deal with clogged storm drains?
2. How to deal with damage from snow plowing (lawns, irrigation, mailboxes)?
3. How to report pot holes?
4. How often street sweeping is performed?
5. Who takes care of Town trees?
6. Placing Snow on Town Right of Way