Update March 24, 2020:
The Mansfield Green Recycling Park and Compost Area are CLOSED until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Previous Update from March 19, 2020:
Please be advised, Town Hall will be closed until further notice. Mid-morning today, we had an employee report feeling ill and they were sent home. Out of an abundance of caution, Town Hall employees were sent home for the remainder of the week and appropriate steps are being taken to ensure the safety of all employees who work at Town Hall.
Previous Update from March 12, 2020:
All public programs have been suspended at this time. Business with the Town requiring an in-person transaction may only be conducted by appointment through each department. All appointments will be preceded by satisfactory responses to a health questionnaire upon arrival. Residents will be encouraged to use the on-line services and the drop box outside of Town Hall for bill payment.
Please see the telephone contact numbers below for frequently visited departments:
- Assessor – 508-261-7350
- Building Department – 508-261-7360
- Conservation – 508-261-7378
- Council on Aging – 508-261-7368
- Fire Prevention – 508-261-7492
- Library - 508-261-7380
- Public Health – 508-261-7366
- Public Works Administration (Utility Billing & Trash/Recycling)- 508-261-7335
- Public Works Highway Division – 508-261-7336
- Select Board – 508-261-7372
- Social Services – 508-261-7464
- Town Manager – 508-261-7370
- Town Clerk – 508-261-7345
- Treasurer/Collector – 508-261-7340
- Veteran Services – 508-851-6411