September 14, 2023 11:15 AM
New Scheduling Procedure for Bulky Item & White Good Collection Starting Sept 18th
No More Stickers Needed for Bulky Items or White Goods
It’s EASY to schedule and buy bulky/white goods stickers online!
Starting September 18th, Mansfield Residents that currently have curbside trash and recycling collection can now schedule and buy bulky ($20 fee) and white goods ($25 fee) stickers directly through Waste Management at wm.com or you can call 1-800-972-4545.
To Schedule Online:
1. Visit wm.com
2. Click “For Home” tab
3. Select “Bulk Trash Pick Up”
4. Enter your contact information
5. Select the type of item being collected
6. Dates available will be highlighted. You can choose the date of your pick up
7. Pay the $ fee
8. Submit your request
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you with: the pick-up date, item, order #,
ticket # and amount paid.
No need to come to Town Hall and purchase stickers. No stickers need to be placed on item for collection. If you have any questions, please call the DPW Office at 508-261-7335. We are happy to answer any of your questions.