- Budget Information & Financial Updates
Budget Information & Financial Updates
The Budget Subcommittee is an ad hoc committee, consisting of two members of the Select Board, two members of the School Committee and two members of the Finance Committee. Each of these representatives shall be appointed on an annual basis by their respective committee chair, or by consensus.
Voting members, Changing Annually
- Sara Walsh - Finance Committee
- Walter Wilk - Finance Committee
- Jenn Walsh - School Committee
- Lynn Cavicchi - School Committee
- Frank Delvecchio - Select Board
- Diana Bren - Select Board
- Kevin Dumas, Town Manager (Non-voting Permanent Member)
- Teresa Murphy, Superintendent (Non-voting Permanent Member)
In our continued efforts to outreach to our residents with the most up-to-date revised budget information, the Town Manager presents the following information for your review.
- FY2023 Gen Fund Budget Worksheet (preliminary) as of 4-19-22 (PDF)
- FY2023 MUNIS Budget As Of 4-19-22 (PDF)
- FY2023 Salary Sheets (PDF)
- FY2023 Gen Fund Budget Worksheet (preliminary) as of 4-8-22 (PDF)
- FY2023 Town Departmental Budget and Revenue Adjustments Thru 4-8-22 (PDF)
- FY2023 Town Manager Budget Message (PDF)
- Gen Fund Budget Worksheet (preliminary) as of 1-1-22 (PDF)
- Airport Budget (preliminary) as of 1-1-22 (PDF)
- Parking Budget (preliminary) as of 1-1-22 (PDF)
- Sewer Budget (preliminary) as of 1-1-22 (PDF)
- Water Budget (preliminary) as of 1-1-22 (PDF)
The School Committee Chair in conjunction with the Select Board Chair and the Finance Committee Chair will schedule the first meeting of the fiscal year by August. At the first meeting of each fiscal year, the Budget Subcommittee shall elect a Chairperson, and Vice Chairperson from its membership. In the event a vacancy occurs in any of these offices, the Budget Subcommittee shall hold a special meeting for the purpose of electing one of its members to fill such vacancy. The Budget Subcommittee shall meet at the call of the Chairperson.
A simple majority of Budget Subcommittee members will constitute a quorum for voting purposes.
The Budget Subcommittee's role shall be advisory in nature but, through a collaborative and cooperative process, members will broadly review and consider all aspects of the annual budget process, and develop recommendations to their respective committee.