Procedure to Request a Fire or Ambulance Report
In order to obtain a copy of a fire or ambulance report you must send a written request to:
500 East Street, Building A
Mansfield, MA 02048
And provide the following information:
- Date of Incident and approximate time
- Location of Incident
- Medical Authorization Release signed by patient (if ambulance call)
- Name of responsible party or name of patient (if ambulance call)
- Type of Incident (motor vehicle accident, car fire, etc.)
Do not fax your request. All requests must be in writing. Report requests are filled in a very timely manner, usually with only a couple of days turnaround time.
Requesting Copies of Ambulance Bills
If you are looking for a copy of an ambulance bill, please do one of the following, depending on when your date of service was:
- If your date of service is July 18, 2018 or after, call Pro EMS at 617-682-1841
- If your date of service was prior to July 18, 2018, call Comstar at 800-488-4351 and they will fulfill your request
If you have any questions, please call Fire Administration at (508) 261-7493 or email Wendy Backlund.