The Town Clerk’s Office serves as the central information point in Town Hall, making referrals to other departments when necessary. Our goal is to provide prompt, courteous and efficient assistance to all.
All vital events such as births, deaths and marriages occurring either in the community or elsewhere to local residents, are recorded and preserved in this office. Copies of these records are provided upon request for a fee. To keep waiting time to a minimum, we encourage you to call and order your certificates first. Marriage intentions and the issuance of marriage licenses are also handled through this office.
The following is a list of other services offered at the Town Clerk’s Office:
- Dog licenses
- Election information
- Mansfield resident stickers
- Marriage licenses
- Parking, Mansfield Green, and compost licenses
- Street list books
- Vital records
- Voter registration
The following resources are for all Municipal Employees, including Board and Committee members. The Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law acknowledgement must be submitted to the Town Clerk annually. The online Ethics Test is to be taken and submitted to the Town Clerk every two years :
- Online Ethics Test - Please visit: www.mass.gov/ethics/conflict-of-interest-law-online-training-programs.html Please print the last page as a proof of electronic signature and submit it to the Town Clerk
- Mandatory Education and Training Requirements - Implementation Procedures
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law